We know transmissions and when the time comes when you need transmission service, no one does it better than Albion Automotive Transmission expert technicians.
If our initial diagnosis calls for service, you can be sure it’ll be done right with Albion Automotive. Or maybe your driveability problems can be solved with a fluid change
Your vehicle’s only problem could be that your automatic transmission is not retaining fluid with no other driveability problems. You may only need our our Reseal Service for an automatic transmission includes:
Removal of your transmission from your vehicle and disassembly sufficient to perform the service.
Replacement of all external seals and select components by expert technicians to correct the fluid retention problem.
The transmission is reinstalled, fluid refilled to the full level with fresh, clean transmission fluid, and any external adjustments are made as needed. Your vehicle is then road tested to ensure the transmission is functioning properly, and your car, truck or SUV is ready to take you anywhere you need to go.
Whether you drive a car, truck, or SUV. Manual or automatic transmission. Foreign or domestic. Luxury or economy. We know your transmission.
Drive a manual transmission?
We know those too! Our check may find your problem is with your clutch and cannot be corrected by external adjustments, repair or replacement of a clutch-related component. Our certified Automotive expert technician will then:
- Remove your vehicle’s transmission.
- Inspect the clutch disc, pressure plate, flywheel and related components.
- Replace any required components to meet our exacting standards.
- Reinstall of the transmission.
- Refill with fresh, clean fluid.
- Your vehicle is then road tested to ensure proper clutch operation, and your car, truck or SUV/4×4 is ready to go for miles and miles to come.